The weekend focuses on car enthusiasts from across Australia, attracting the owners and lovers of many and varied pre 77 automobiles along with their families. It is action packed with something for everyone. There is a Show N Shine, Street Cruising, a Poker Run and a Rodders Cruise. Live music every day, a carnival with side shows, trade stalls, and markets on both Saturday & Sunday.
- 1 Car Entry to Sunday Show & Shine
- Entry to Pioneer Park on Sunday
- 1 Brights 30th Rod Run T-Shirt
- 1 Brights 30th Rod Run Entrant Lapel Pin
- 1 Goodie Bag
- Friday BBQ & music
- Saturday Night Spit Roast and Live Music.
- Sunday Entrant Only Breakfast
Mates Ticket (Must be purchased with entrant ticket)
All Meals and Saturday night dinner & show. Adult $50 Child (5 -16) $25
Saturday night dinner & show only . Adult $40 Child (5 - 16) $15
CONDITIONS OF ENTRY
- Vehicle model must have begun manufacture prior to or during 1977.
- All cars driven during the event must be registered; unroadworthy and/or temporary permit vehicles are not eligible to enter.
- No refunds will be issued for non-attendance. T-Shirt and goodie bags will be posted out after the event.
- Entrant ticket must be presented at registration otherwise entry may be refused.
- The committee has the right to refuse entry.
- For safety reasons and judging, all cars must remain on the oval until after 12pm.
- Parking on the oval for the "Show & Shine" is "first in, best dressed" clubs can be grouped together upon request.
- Images of entrants and or their vehicles may be used in publications, websites, social media, press releases and promotional purposes at the discretion of the organizers.
- Anti- Hoon Policy – The Bright Rod & Kustom Club request and expect that all drivers obey the road rules and drive sensibly during the weekend. Failure to do so will result in expulsion from participating in the remainder of the event.
- The event is an all-weather event and will go ahead rain, hail or shine. If the day is declared a code red 'catastrophic' fire danger, the event will be rescheduled or cancelled.
- As voluntary, non-profit making organization the Bright Rod and Kustom Club Inc Committee, members and any volunteers assisting cannot be liable for an injury, loss or damage to any property or persons before, during and after the event.
- All competitors are hereby informed that they take part in any or all of the activities entirely at their own risk. It is assumed that any person under the age of 16 taking part in any activity do so with the full knowledge and consent of a parent or legal guardian.
By accepting these Terms and Conditions you acknowledge that you have read and understood all the conditions of entry as outlined on the website www.brightsiconicrodrun.com.au and understand that you are attending at your own risk and have drawn these conditions to the attention of your family and any other person attending the event with you.